5.00 (1 review)
- At RPPK we believe young children learn best through play.
- Our classrooms are joyful, led by caring, experienced teachers who love being with children and seeing them grow.
- We seek to do all things through the love of Jesus, assisting parents as our children grow as Jesus did: in “wisdom, stature, and favor with God and people” (Luke 2:52).
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependent on how many days per week you attend.|
- Reynolda Preschool serves children ages 3 months to 5 years old and runs from September till the end of May. We are open Monday through Friday, 9am-12pm with a daily optional lunch bunch until 1pm. Parents are allowed to select which days of the week they would like to register for creating many options for families' schedules. Tuition is dependent on how many days per week your child attends: 1 day is $95/month, 2 days is $160/month, and 3 days is $190/month, 4 days is $225/month, and 5 days is $255/month. We have a $125 registration fee per child that covers special events, snacks, and supplies.The teachers design classes that follow a predictable schedule so that the children can be more independent and creative within their day since they understand the structure and expectations. Curriculum is planned to include age appropriate goals and activities that include goals for early literacy, math, science, fine and large motor development, music, and art learning, all in a play based environment. We use a theme based approach to plan activities and do our best to encourage the uniqueness and individual learning styles of all children. We are a Christian preschool and teach Bible stories and prayer during our day. Our goal is for all children to feel safe and loved and for us as teachers to strive to be good role models. Reynolda Preschool participates in outdoor play everyday unless weather is inclement. We have wonderful music classes and offer a variety of artistic activities. Each month we plan a school-wide celebration such as Pancakes and Pajamas Day, Donuts with Dads, and Fall Festival. We have Chapel once or twice a month and also bring in guests to expand our teaching. Examples include local fire fighters, farmers with their animals, and a dental hygienist to teach about good food choices and dental care. Our school also has a car pool for drop off and pick up for Twos, Threes, and Fours.The families that attend Reynolda Preschool are fabulous and help create a warm and positive environment. We truly have the most wonderful students here!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Butler Grades: PK-K | 23 students
230 E Jefferson St
Butler, PA 16001
(724)283-1846 327.9 PK-K
- Butler Grades: PK-8 | 132 students
211 Saint Wendelin Rd
Butler, PA 16002
(724)285-4986 325.2 PK-8
Reynolda Preschool is an amazing place for children to learn and grow. The staff is fantastic - the director is warm and thoughtful, very organized, keeps parents involved and in the loop, and plans fun events for the children and families. The teachers are awesome at creating a perfect, nurturing environment so that the children are comfortable and can focus on learning and having fun. The school hosts numerous special activities for children and families to enjoy. Everything about our experience here has been great!
- Posted by Parent - jswia
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.