- We have many five and ten year staff that provide loving care and guidance to all the children in our care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- <br /> We would like to welcome you to our KinderCare Bloomington center. Our staff is looking forward to having you and your child join our family here at KinderCare. As you walk through our center, you will notice the wonderful learning environment we provide for your child. Each teacher and class, has a curriculum designed to enhance your child's Knowledge and imagination. We also provide additional Learning Adventure programs, to help advance your child in their education. The Programs are cooking, music, Spanish, reading, phonics and math. We hope you enjoy our center, and give us the pleasure of being a part of your child's life.
- Ms. Gloria is our Health and Safety coordinator and with the help of our Maintenance team Gary C. we are able to keep our center safe and clean.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 am to 7:00pm , M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Kids N Care, Calworks, Gain, TAD
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Rialto KinderCare is Lighthouse Christian Academy (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rialto Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
1123 S Cactus Ave
Rialto, CA 92376
(909)820-2191 0.5 PK-12
- Bloomington Grades: 1-12 | 20 students
9999 Linden Avenue
Bloomington, CA 92316
(909)877-4630 0.6 1-12
- Rialto Grades: NS-8 | 151 students
1391 W Merrill Ave
Rialto, CA 92376
(909)820-9072 1.1 NS-8
- Fontana Grades: PK-K | 25 students
10022 Palmetto Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)428-8592 2.2 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.