We have many five and ten year staff that provide loving care and guidance to all the children in our care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- <br /> We would like to welcome you to our KinderCare Bloomington center. Our staff is looking forward to having you and your child join our family here at KinderCare. As you walk through our center, you will notice the wonderful learning environment we provide for your child. Each teacher and class, has a curriculum designed to enhance your child's Knowledge and imagination. We also provide additional Learning Adventure programs, to help advance your child in their education. The Programs are cooking, music, Spanish, reading, phonics and math. We hope you enjoy our center, and give us the pleasure of being a part of your child's life.
- Ms. Gloria is our Health and Safety coordinator and with the help of our Maintenance team Gary C. we are able to keep our center safe and clean.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 am to 7:00pm , M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Kids N Care, Calworks, Gain, TAD
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rialto KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rialto KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rialto KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.