We have many five and ten year staff that provide loving care and guidance to all the children in our care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- <br /> We would like to welcome you to our KinderCare Bloomington center. Our staff is looking forward to having you and your child join our family here at KinderCare. As you walk through our center, you will notice the wonderful learning environment we provide for your child. Each teacher and class, has a curriculum designed to enhance your child's Knowledge and imagination. We also provide additional Learning Adventure programs, to help advance your child in their education. The Programs are cooking, music, Spanish, reading, phonics and math. We hope you enjoy our center, and give us the pleasure of being a part of your child's life.
- Ms. Gloria is our Health and Safety coordinator and with the help of our Maintenance team Gary C. we are able to keep our center safe and clean.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 am to 7:00pm , M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Kids N Care, Calworks, Gain, TAD
Endorse Rialto KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.