Tel: (651) 490-1403
Rice KinderCare Photo #5 - Our toddlers love exploring and using their fine motor skills to create art projects!
Rice KinderCare Photo #6 - Our Preschool students practice writing and letter recognition every day!
- Rice KinderCare Learning Center welcomes you to meet our very educated and welcoming staff! We are very tenured, love teaching, and enjoy coming to work each day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Rice Street KinderCare our mission is offering the best early childhood education programs in the country from Infants to Prekindergarten. We understand and would love to show you why choosing the right early childhood education program is one of the most important decisions that you will make for your child. Here at Rice Street KinderCare we are very passionate about developing the whole child; we focus on social, emotional, cognitive, large and fine motor. We have the best curriculum that was developed by experts. Our age appropriate curriculum (starting in our infant classroom) prepares children for success when entering kindergarten. At our school, our families come first. We strive to create a safe, loving environment for all of our students. Our center is a closed classroom concept and has a very large playground for our students to play, learn, and grow. Our center adheres to the highest standards of childcare centers, as we are Parent Aware (Highest certification) and NAEYC accredited. (They allow programs to provide the best learning experiences for young children and their educators by meeting national standards of quality.)
- Being a nationally and locally accredited childcare center, our center practices stringent health and safety measures. The entrances to our center is very secure with the front door being secured with a keypad system requiring a code to enter. We want families to know that we have a nurturing environment and have our own health nurse who comes monthly. Also, all lead teachers and staff are First Aid and CPR certified. We have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who provides monthly trainings for our staff and highlights certain areas with our students such as handwashing, and being safe in our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accepts State and County and St Paul Scholarship, but speak to Center Director regarding specifics.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: 9-12 | 264 students
2400 Dale Street N
Saint Paul, MN 55113
(651) 484-8429 0.9 9-12
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
2330 Dale St N
Saint Paul, MN 55113
(651) 484-9206 0.9 PK-8
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
2621 Mcmenemy St
Saint Paul, MN 55117
(651) 484-3038 1.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.