Rice KinderCare Photo #5 - Our toddlers love exploring and using their fine motor skills to create art projects!
Rice KinderCare Photo #6 - Our Preschool students practice writing and letter recognition every day!
Rice KinderCare Learning Center welcomes you to meet our very educated and welcoming staff! We are very tenured, love teaching, and enjoy coming to work each day.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Rice Street KinderCare our mission is offering the best early childhood education programs in the country from Infants to Prekindergarten. We understand and would love to show you why choosing the right early childhood education program is one of the most important decisions that you will make for your child. Here at Rice Street KinderCare we are very passionate about developing the whole child; we focus on social, emotional, cognitive, large and fine motor. We have the best curriculum that was developed by experts. Our age appropriate curriculum (starting in our infant classroom) prepares children for success when entering kindergarten. At our school, our families come first. We strive to create a safe, loving environment for all of our students. Our center is a closed classroom concept and has a very large playground for our students to play, learn, and grow. Our center adheres to the highest standards of childcare centers, as we are Parent Aware (Highest certification) and NAEYC accredited. (They allow programs to provide the best learning experiences for young children and their educators by meeting national standards of quality.)
- Being a nationally and locally accredited childcare center, our center practices stringent health and safety measures. The entrances to our center is very secure with the front door being secured with a keypad system requiring a code to enter. We want families to know that we have a nurturing environment and have our own health nurse who comes monthly. Also, all lead teachers and staff are First Aid and CPR certified. We have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who provides monthly trainings for our staff and highlights certain areas with our students such as handwashing, and being safe in our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accepts State and County and St Paul Scholarship, but speak to Center Director regarding specifics.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rice KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rice KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rice KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.