River Road Ch Rch Presch Dev C
- River Road Church Preschool Development Center provides quality programs for children ages 2 through 5.
- The school serves almost 300 families in the church and community, helping them meet the social, emotional, spiritual, cognitive, and physical needs of their children.
- The program is an inclusive one where differences in culture, ethnicity, gender and ability are respected and highly valued.
- All children are recognized as unique individuals with their own developmental and educational needs.
- The preschool is the first school in Virginia to be accredited by the National Association of Child Care Professionals, in 2004, and also has been accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children since 1987.
- This developmental school is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Social Services, and often serves as a model program for local universities.
- River Road Church Preschool Development Center is a school committed to being a partner with parents in the raising of your children.
- Families' values, customs and practices are respected and incorporated into the developmental curriculum that we offer.
- Together with parents, we strive to nurture and develop the children promoting respect, responsibility, a healthy self-esteem and a life long love for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association of Laboratory Schools
Institute for Independent Education
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Grades: NS-12 | 215 students
8701 Ridge Road
Henrico, VA 23229
(804)741-2860 1.5 NS-12
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 449 students
6011 York Rd
Richmond, VA 23226
(804)288-1994 1.7 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.