Tel: (318) 932-5876
- We believe that Riverdale exists for the betterment of mankind.
- This improvement will be best brought about by providing opportunities for each Riverdale student to improve mentally, morally, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- It is the responsibility of each student to seize these opportunities and get the best education available from the academics and activities provided.
- This school should provide a plant sufficient to meet the basic needs of life as well as the needs of the classroom and for recreation.
- We believe that our students should be taught by the best methods possible in an atmosphere that is conducive to a wholesome teaching-learning situation.
- An environment should be provided for the children from different social, religious, political, cultural, and economic backgrounds so that the children may come together and develop sound mental and physical health, learn to live satisfactorily with their fellow man, and learn to express themselves clearly and stand for their beliefs.
- We as faculty members should conduct ourselves in a manner that will command respect and admiration from our students and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||338 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.