Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School
- The mission of Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School is to use the Word of God to prepare youth as disciples of Christ by developing their spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social skills for lifelong service to their Savior. RMLHS exists to provide a high-quality academic preparation through the lens of God's Word.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American History, AP calculus|
|Average SAT score||1150|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,500|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid is available on a first-come, first serve basis.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Admissions Director||Jesse Nofftz|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band and Choir
- Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School is dedicated to offering our students a quality Christian education.
- This handbook helps all of us " students, parents, and faculty understand the boundaries and establish the parameters for an efficiently run and God pleasing school year.
- The mission of Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School is to use the Word of God to prepare youth as disciples of Christ by developing their spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social skills for lifelong service to their Savior. RMLHS exists to provide a high quality academic preparation through the lens of God's Word.
- Rather than offering multiple AP courses with no guaranteed college credit, RMLHS has chosen to partner with Bethany Lutheran College, an accredited 4 year institution in Minnesota, to offer dual credit courses that students are able to take starting in their junior year.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.