Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School
The mission of Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School is to use the Word of God to prepare youth as disciples of Christ by developing their spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social skills for lifelong service to their Savior. RMLHS exists to provide a high-quality academic preparation through the lens of God's Word.
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 56 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,500
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Number of AP Courses
AP American History, AP calculus
Average SAT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial aid is available on a first-come, first serve basis.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Choir
Band and Choir
- Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School is dedicated to offering our students a quality Christian education.
- This handbook helps all of us " students, parents, and faculty understand the boundaries and establish the parameters for an efficiently run and God pleasing school year.
- The mission of Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School is to use the Word of God to prepare youth as disciples of Christ by developing their spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social skills for lifelong service to their Savior. RMLHS exists to provide a high quality academic preparation through the lens of God's Word.
- Rather than offering multiple AP courses with no guaranteed college credit, RMLHS has chosen to partner with Bethany Lutheran College, an accredited 4 year institution in Minnesota, to offer dual credit courses that students are able to take starting in their junior year.
Endorse Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.