Rosehill Montessori School
Rosehill offers a complete Montessori curriculum for our mixed age group (3-6 year old) program.
Instruction is given to small groups and is based on ability rather than grade level.
Abstract concepts are illustrated by concrete, hands-on material. Teachers monitor individual progress in a mixed age, cooperative learning environment.
Benefits to the student include: promotion of self-motivation and self-reliance, enhanced confidence and self-esteem, a positive attitude towards learning, and an increased accountability for one's own education.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 40 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost Notes
We are open for the summer. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 7am-6pm
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please visit our website for tuition rates
Total Sports Offered
- We offer programs (1/2 day, extended day or full day) to meet the needs of each family. We are open Monday - Friday, 7 am to 6 pm. Rosehill accepts chldren, ages 3 - 6 years old, year round for our regular school program and our summer program as well. All children must be completely potty trained.
- We are conveniently located in the heart of Lisle. We are located 3 blocks south of Ogden Avenue, one half block east of Rte. 53 and two blocks west of the Lisle Metra train station. We are minutes away from I-88 and I-355.
- Please call for an appointment to visit our school and discover why families continue to choose Rosehill Montessori School year after year (40+ years).
Endorse Rosehill Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.