- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 33 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Purpose: Our purpose is to provide an engaging environment in which students can recognize and fulfill their potential to become thinking, caring, productive, and responsible individuals in our changing world. Philosophy: Our philosophy is characterized by these developmental education principles: children learn through play, interaction, problem solving, exploration and discovery. Cooperation is more conducive to learning than competition. Children learn best when they can make choices and set their own goals. Each child is unique. Education is an on-going process which is enhanced when the child, teacher and family work together.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Roseville Community School?
Endorse Roseville Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards