Rosewall Christian Academy
Rosewall Christian Academy is a private school specializing in home education. We offer peace of mind as we maintain the student's records in keeping with the requirements of our California state affidavit.
We expect families to keep their paperwork current and follow our guidelines but RCA does not require in-person meetings. Most communications are done electronically by email, text, or phone.
Rosewall Christian Academy can issue transcripts, work permits, and diplomas. In the Bakersfield area we offer the PSAT to high schoolers in a homeschool friendly environment.
Special needs children are welcome as you provide what is best for your child without outside interference.
Visit our private school website for our calendar and forms.
We look forward to supporting your family in educating your children.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 1-12
- Students: 17 students
- Yearly Tuition: $100
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Discount for larger families. Require additional membership in HSLDA each year. Freedom to purchase your own curriculum.
- Rosewall Christian Academy is private school home study program for grades 1-12. Where each child's educational needs can be met by adjusting the program to fit the child's needs, whether they are ahead or behind their traditional grade level. We will request a transfer of records from their prior school, which will get them out of the public school system. Upon completion of either the regular or college prep requirements each high school student will receive an official transcript and diploma upon graduation. On college applications or other forms please list Rosewall Christian Academy a private school.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Rosewall Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.