Rosewall Christian Academy
- Rosewall Christian Academy specializes in parent-directed education while offering accountability and recordkeeping under our California state affidavit.
- We expect families to keep their paperwork current and do not require meetings.
- We encourage parents to train their children to have hearts "wholly dedicated to the Lord" while learning about the world that God has made, how to function in it and how to care for it.
- Visit our private school website for our calendar and forms.
- We look forward to supporting you in this family journey of education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$100|
|Tuition Notes||Yearly per student, discount for larger families|
|Admissions Director||Christine Findley|
- Rosewall Christian Academy is for grades 1-12. Each child's educational program can be adjusted to fit the child's needs, whether they are ahead or behind their grade level. If you choose to transfer to another school, private or public, they can send a records request for each individual student. High school students receive a transcript and diploma upon graduation. On college applications our school would be listed as a private school.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shafter Grades: 2-8 | 9 students
30105 Riverside St
Shafter, CA 93263
(661)746-4467 5.3 2-8
- Shafter Grades: K-12 | 13 students
155 Redwood Dr
Shafter, CA 93263
(661)746-6441 7.2 K-12
- Bakersfield Grades: 9-12 | 486 students
12775 Stockdale Hwy
Bakersfield, CA 93314
(661)410-7000 10.4 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.