Rye Country Day School
- At Rye Country Day School children will enjoy active play areas both indoors and out.
- Bright and cheerful play structures sit on an open expanse of field.
- Wooded areas nearby promise guided nature exploration. Indoors, the large, carpeted recreation room is a welcome addition especially in inclement weather.
- Here children will participate in active indoor play, movement, art, music and dance.
- At Rye Country Day School, children, parents, and teachers enjoy the pleasure of playing, working, communicating, problem solving, serving, exploring, inventing, and building a stronger community.
- Together we strive to make sense of our world and discover ways we can contribute to make it better with respect, acceptance, and friendship.
- At Rye Country Day we provide a learning community for children and adults: a place where children are valued for their ability to do meaningful work, their wonder and curiosity, their perspectives, and their ability to play; a place where families are valued for their bonds and traditions, their commitment to work, home, and community, and their dreams for their children; a place where staff are valued for their vision, their delight in children, their skill, heart, and knowledge, a commitment to families, and an ability to play. We cherish what we learn from each other.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portsmouth Grades: NS-8 | 169 students
315 Banfield Road
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603)436-0739 3.7 NS-8
- Saco Grades: 1-12 | 77 students
50 Moody St
Saco, ME 04072
(800)434-3000 40 1-12
- South Berwick Grades: K-12 | 176 students
336 Main Street
South Berwick, ME 03908
(207)384-5759 16.9 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.