Rye Country Day School
Tel: (603) 964-4066
- At Rye Country Day School children will enjoy active play areas both indoors and out.
- Bright and cheerful play structures sit on an open expanse of field.
- Wooded areas nearby promise guided nature exploration. Indoors, the large, carpeted recreation room is a welcome addition especially in inclement weather.
- Here children will participate in active indoor play, movement, art, music and dance.
- At Rye Country Day School, children, parents, and teachers enjoy the pleasure of playing, working, communicating, problem solving, serving, exploring, inventing, and building a stronger community.
- Together we strive to make sense of our world and discover ways we can contribute to make it better with respect, acceptance, and friendship.
- At Rye Country Day we provide a learning community for children and adults: a place where children are valued for their ability to do meaningful work, their wonder and curiosity, their perspectives, and their ability to play; a place where families are valued for their bonds and traditions, their commitment to work, home, and community, and their dreams for their children; a place where staff are valued for their vision, their delight in children, their skill, heart, and knowledge, a commitment to families, and an ability to play. We cherish what we learn from each other.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portsmouth Grades: NS-8 | 169 students
315 Banfield Road
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 436-0739 3.7 NS-8
- Saco Grades: 1-12 | 93 students
50 Moody St
Saco, ME 04072
(207) 294-4949 40 1-12
- South Berwick Grades: K-12 | 176 students
336 Main Street
South Berwick, ME 03908
(207) 384-5759 16.9 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.