Sacred Heart Catholic School
- The mission of Sacred Heart Catholic School is to provide an excellent academic education grounded in Catholic religious principles and values, thereby creating a lifelong love for learning and a respect for each person and all creation as gifts of God.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School affirms parents as the primary teachers of their children.
- As facilitators we seek to serve children of Sacred Heart and surrounding parishes, in providing an excellent education grounded in Catholic principles, morals, and values to prepare students for life long learning.
- Our curriculum is designed for the education of the whole Christian person providing a student centered environment in which each child can develop to full individual potential, academically, physically, spiritually, and culturally.
- Our philosophy reflects careful long range planning consistent with our goals and objectives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: 9-12 | 602 students
3043 W Scott St
Pensacola, FL 32505
(850)436-6400 2125.5 9-12
- Pensacola Grades: NS-8 | 319 students
3121 Hyde Park Rd
Pensacola, FL 32503
(850)436-6435 2129 NS-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.