St. Mary's Of Medford
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Mary`s School has provided its students a high quality, college-preparatory experience in the best traditions of Catholic education, morality, and social service since 1865.
- Our faculty strives to meet the needs and interests of our students, getting to know them as individuals, and engaging them as partners in a meaningful curriculum.
- Our students "walk the walk" by contributing many thousands of hours of service to the greater community each year.
- St. Mary`s also offers a full range of extra-curricular programs and athletics.
- St. Mary`s graduates excel academically, are well-rounded, and have gained knowledge in an environment that encourages spiritual growth and reflection.
- Our students tend to succeed in college and in life beyond.
- St. Mary`s School provides a community in which intellectual curiosity and academic excellence combine with Catholic and democratic values to inspire and prepare responsible local, national, and global citizens.
St. Mary's Of Medford places among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||24 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Chinese Language, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP German Language, AP Latin Vergil, AP Macro Economics, AP Micro Economics, AP Spanish Literature, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art, AP U.S. Government, AP U.S. History, AP World History, Physics C: Mechanics|
|Average SAT score||1260|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the admissions office for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Naumes Vega|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Astronomy Club, Chinese Club, Choir, Community Service Commitee, Game Club, International Travel, Jazz Band, Math Team, Mock Trial, Orchestra, Outdoor Program, Robotics, Spanish Club, Student Government
Recreational Athletic Programs:
After-School Ski Program
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Medford Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
431 S Ivy St
Medford, OR 97501
(541)772-4105 2 PK-8
- Beaverton Grades: NS-8 | 290 students
13755 Sw Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503)644-5748 220.6 NS-8
- Beaverton Grades: PK-8 | 274 students
12250 Sw 5th St
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503)644-2619 219 PK-8
St Mary's probably ranks top 10 in the north west. It guides students on one-to-one basis all the way. Very frindly teachers, always there to help kids and parents when needed. we found the best for our son.
- Posted by Parent - amith
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.