Sacred Heart Parish School
Sacred Heart School, a ministry of Sacred Heart Parish, provides a comprehensive Catholic education to children in preschool through eighth grades in Red Bluff and surrounding communities.
We foster the growth of each student as a sacred individual, in a safe environment that promotes Gospel values, Catholic traditions, and academic excellence.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 136 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Jun. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jun. 1 / rolling
Tuition rates are set by the Catholic Schools of Northern Sacramento Valley Board each year and are considerably below the actual cost to educate. Financial Aid is available, and all interested families are encouraged to contact Melissa Vargas for more in
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Club Live, Student Council
- Sacred Heart School, in cooperation with the family and the Church community, strives to create a Catholic atmosphere where each student is encouraged to develop his or her uniqueness. It is recognized that parents are the primary educators, and teachers are the facilitators of learning. Our goal is to ensure that our school exists as an extension of the family, where the students, parents, and teachers work together to enrich the Sacred Heart community. It is our belief that a child who develops spiritually and academically will grow to be a respectful, responsible, and confident contributor to society.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Sacred Heart Parish School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.