Sacred Heart School
- The mission of Sacred Heart School is to maximize every student's academic potential and personal responsibility.
- Students are encouraged to believe in God, self, and others as they participate in experiences that enable them to become aware, respectful, and responsible Catholics willing to provide witness and service to Church and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama Club, Environmental Club, Girl Scounts (Daisies, Brownies, Juniors), Mad Science After School Enrichment Program, Students Working to Advance Technology (Computer Club), Yearbook Club|
- Benefits of a Sacred Heart Education
- Catholic Tradition that encourages the values of faith, compassion, and service.
- Safe, Nurturing Learning Environment that allows every student an opportunity to achieve his/her own personal best.
- Experienced Faculty and Staff who are knowledgeable and dedicated to providing the highest standards in education and values formation.
- Highly Academic Curriculum that offers comprehensive and challenging course work endorsed by the Archdiocese of NY spanning Pre-K through Grade 8.
- Computer Instruction with wireless internet connectivity and SMARTBoard Technology fosters globalization in learning.
- An active Home School Association ensures numerous experiences and opportunities for service and participation in community building.
- Before and After School Program allows parents the comfort of knowing their child's needs are provided for.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newburgh Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
50 Gidney Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845) 569-3494 15.7 PK-8
- Warwick Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
75 Sanfordville Rd
Warwick, NY 10990
(845) 986-3533 11.6 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.