Sacred Heart School
Tel: (610) 948-7206
- Sacred Heart School is a Catholic Parish School. Our curriculum is determined by the Office of Catholic Education of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Each subject taught on every level from Kindergarten through Grade 8 is in compliance with Guidelines published by the Office of Catholic Education and meets all the standards required of the State of Pennsylvania and are based on a core curriculum developed by committees for each subject area.
- The implementation of this curriculum far surpassed the benchmarks established by the state.
- Times allotted for each subject are determined based upon developmental levels appropriate to an individual grade.
- As a Catholic school, we are concerned foremost with the faith development of each of our children.
- Besides the daily classes increasing their knowledge and love of God, the students participate in liturgical and para-liturgical events allowing them to respond to the unconditional and never ending love God gives them.
- Students are encouraged to live a life of prayer both formally and informally, publicly with their fellow students and privately in their hearts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.