Salisbury Aventist School
- Salisbury Adventist School is a private Christian school here to lead children into a deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- SAS is a place where Jesus is at the center of everything we learn, and is behind every subject.
- Teachers, students, parents, and stakeholders work in unity to maintain an atmosphere of loving evangelism, academic excellence, and service.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average Percentile SSAT||65%|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Misty Stein|
- Our vision is to foster spiritual, mental, and physical growth, in a unique classroom experience that will ready children to reach their ultimate potentialMissionTo lead children into a deep and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. SAS is a place where Jesus is at the center of everything we learn, and is behind every subject. We work in unity to maintain an atmosphere of loving evangelism, academic excellence, and service.Philosophy of EducationThe Salisbury Adventist Schools philosophy of education is based on Seventh-Day Adventist principles.We believe in the education of the whole person. Education is not limited to the mere development of the intellect. It is the harmonious development of the whole individual in the areas of his/her physical, social, intellectual, spiritual, and vocational faculties.Furthermore, this educational process is a continuing experience throughout the life of the individual. The home, the school, the church, and the community participate in this process of education here on earth and throughout eternity.The Bible is the infallible frame of reference by which truth is measured. Its central message depicts the creation, the fall of man, and restoration of man through Jesus Christ.We view Jesus, His life, His death on the cross, and His resurrection as the center of mans hopes for the present and the future. He provides the perfect model in life, and He is the only means by which mans restoration can take place. We, at SAS, look forward to the soon return of our Creator, Sustainer, Redeemer, Pattern, and Best Friend.It is not enough for an individual to be the recipient of educations benefits. One must also assume a growing responsibility for the love and service to others. Unselfish service motivated by love and joy is basic to a complete life. As one responds to the generosity of Gods love, they, in turn, direct their love toward their fellow beings. And recognize in each individual a person of supreme worth.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Grades: PK-K | 40 students
200 W Innes St
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704)636-4404 2.3 PK-K
- Salisbury Grades: NS-12 | 301 students
2970 W Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704)636-3005 5.2 NS-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.