Sandia View Academy
- Top Ranked NM School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 44 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,824
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Sandia View Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Mexico for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform polos and khaki pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Leadership Camp, National Honor Society, Student Association, Week long Biology trip
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama Club, Music Fest
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Hoops Classics Tournament
- Serving grades 9-12, Sandia View Academy is a Seventh-day Adventist private school fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, by the Adventist Accrediting Association and by NPCSA, the National Council for Private School Accreditation.Our campus is set in Corrales, New Mexico, a small, historic, and rural town on the Rio Grande, dotted with small farms and horse corrals, yet just 30 minutes from downtown Albuquerque and adjacent to Rio Rancho.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sandia View Academy cost?
Sandia View Academy's tuition is approximately $6,824 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Sandia View Academy?
The acceptance rate of Sandia View Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
What sports does Sandia View Academy offer?
Sandia View Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Sandia View Academy's ranking?
Sandia View Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Mexico for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Sandia View Academy?
The application deadline for Sandia View Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sandia View Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards