Gospel Light Baptist Academy
Tel: (505) 289-2130
Accredited, Distinctly Christian Education GLBA exists to provide a quality, Christ-centered education through excellence in academics and personal, Christian character development.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,850|
|Admissions Director||Cheyenne Miller|
- Your values are important to you and your family. A biblical worldview dictates that we strive for our behavior and the behavior of our children to reflect godly principles. These values are first taught in the home and reinforced through our local church, but all too often Christian families are finding their biblical values being destroyed in the secular environments our students face in school. With how much time and influence school has on our children, it is imperative that the Christian parent pay close attention to the environment in which their children are being educated.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Gospel Light Baptist Academy is Christian Life Academy (1.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Thomas Aquinas School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rio Rancho Grades: 1-9 | 6 students
12 Unser Blvd Se Ste A
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505) 891-1419 1.3 1-9
- Rio Rancho Grades: 1-12 | 24 students
1901 17th Ave Ne
Rio Rancho, NM 87144
(505) 892-7378 2.5 1-12
- Rio Rancho Grades: PK-1 | 21 students
1598 Sara Rd
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505) 994-9433 2.7 PK-1
- Albuquerque Grades: K-8 | 18 students
5621 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(505) 850-7916 3 K-8
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.