Covenant School Of Rio Rancho
Learning is fun at Covenant Schools! Covenant Schools offers the highest quality developmental care for children at every stage of early childhood.Covenant Schools offers 5 different programs for the unique needs of every age group: Infants, Toddlers, Twos, PreK Beginners and PreK Advanced.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 110 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 52%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- Our early learning center curriculum provides a phonetic foundation for early reading and encompasses academic learning within language arts, science, arithmetic, social studies and the Bible.We encourage exploration, experimentation and growth in a well-equipped environment that is stimulating, safe, consistent and nurturing. By utilizing both structured learning and free play time, our students are not only well-prepared for primary school, but many are reading before they enter kindergarten!
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Covenant School Of Rio Rancho. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.