Covenant School Of Rio Rancho
- Learning is fun at Covenant Schools! Covenant Schools offers the highest quality developmental care for children at every stage of early childhood.Covenant Schools offers 5 different programs for the unique needs of every age group: Infants, Toddlers, Twos, PreK Beginners and PreK Advanced.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- Our early learning center curriculum provides a phonetic foundation for early reading and encompasses academic learning within language arts, science, arithmetic, social studies and the Bible.We encourage exploration, experimentation and growth in a well-equipped environment that is stimulating, safe, consistent and nurturing. By utilizing both structured learning and free play time, our students are not only well-prepared for primary school, but many are reading before they enter kindergarten!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corrales Grades: PK-5 | 155 students
3896 Corrales Rd
Corrales, NM 87048
(505)897-8375 2.1 PK-5
- Rio Rancho Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
1500 Southern Blvd Se
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505)892-9463 3.1 PK-12
- Albuquerque Grades: NS-12 | 69 students
6013 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(505)898-4508 4.4 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.