Learning is fun at Covenant Schools! Covenant Schools offers the highest quality developmental care for children at every stage of early childhood.Covenant Schools offers 5 different programs for the unique needs of every age group: Infants, Toddlers, Twos, PreK Beginners and PreK Advanced.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 110 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- Our early learning center curriculum provides a phonetic foundation for early reading and encompasses academic learning within language arts, science, arithmetic, social studies and the Bible.We encourage exploration, experimentation and growth in a well-equipped environment that is stimulating, safe, consistent and nurturing. By utilizing both structured learning and free play time, our students are not only well-prepared for primary school, but many are reading before they enter kindergarten!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Covenant School Of Rio Rancho offer a summer program?
Yes, Covenant School Of Rio Rancho offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Covenant School Of Rio Rancho offer?
Covenant School Of Rio Rancho offers 1 interscholastic sports: Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Covenant School Of Rio Rancho?
The application deadline for Covenant School Of Rio Rancho is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Covenant School Of Rio Rancho. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.