Santa Clara KinderCare
We are happy to boast a high average tenure of teachers.
Our longest term teacher, Ms. Guitar, has been here over 20 years! Several of our staff have a degree in Early Childhood Education or are currently enrolled in college courses to earn one.
Our teachers have a true love of learning and a passion for working with children.
Our center director and assistant director are both very new to their positions, we are eager to see the growth in our young management team!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 214 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Santa Clara! Our center has been serving children for over 40 years. We are excited to continue that tradition of quality! We believe in fostering whole child development. Every classroom has a special curriculum tailored specifically for that age group. Please stop by and check us out!
- Here at KinderCare Santa Clara, the health and safety of your children is one of our top priorities. The front of our building may only be entered with a code that only our enrolled families and staff have; all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. Ms. Kelsey is the Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Kelsey's role includes conducting emergency drills, ensuring staff CPR and First Aid cards are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Cal Works, 4Cs, Choices for Children, Pace, discuss others on tour.
Endorse Santa Clara KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.