Currently we are accepting enrollment for all ages beginning at six weeks to five years old.
We also provide before and after school programs for elementary school kids.
Please call to schedule a tour today; see all the wonderful opportunities our programs have to offer!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing to look at Santee KinderCare. We are a wonderful facility here in Santee, and we offer care for ages six weeks until twelve years old. Our classrooms are warm and welcoming, and are a great place for your child to learn and grow through education. The staff professionally trained and dedicated to enriching the lives of the children they work with everyday. We look forward to meeting you and your child, and welcoming you and your family to our center. Call today to schedule a visit.
- We take health and safety very seriously. We encourage healthy snack options, maintain a clean and healthy environment with implementation of our Clean Concepts cleaning program, and from time to time will distribute educational literature about children's health issues.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- County of San Diego, CDA, YMCA, and NACCRRA adn 10% Military discount for families who are not eligible for NACCRRA.
Endorse Santee KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.