BunnyBears Preschool Santee
Starting from a foundation in the Montessori Method, our Montessori Discovery School's philosophy also draws on other Early Childhood disciplines to provide a unique prepared environment.
It allows us to be ready for the unpredictable teachable moment; that magic time when your child is most ready to learn.
So we have a classroom rich with stimulus for every developmental level, designed by teachers sensitive to each child's needs.
The result is a child centered, mixed age classroom in which your child independently selects activities of personal interest.
To balance this freedom, we provide a framework of firm limits, guidelines, and support.
At the heart of our program is respect. We respect your child's need for independence, challenge, nurturing, and expression.
We provide ample space and time within clear boundaries and supportive schedules to facilitate learning.
From your child in return, we expect respect for us, the other children, and the facility.
We will neither abandon children in their inexperience, nor dictate their every move, since both extremes are detrimental to growth. Our goal is to provide a balanced program where children have every opportunity to develop in their own way to realize their maximum potential.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 43 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Varies by schedule. Current information sent upon request.
- We serve children ages 2 - 6.
- Open 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- We offer 3 programs in 2 classes: The First Step for children 24 - 38 months old (we help with potty training). Pre-school for children 3 to 4 years old (emphasis on social, motor, academic skills). Jr. Kindergarten for children 4 - 6 years old (strong academic preparedness for Kindergarten)
- Spacious landscaped outdoor play area
- Dance classes weekly
- Extra curricular Soccer Shots and Gym Bus
Endorse BunnyBears Preschool Santee. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.