Our Lady Of Grace Elementary School
- The students of Our Lady of Grace School focused on the need for peace in our world.
- They made Pinwheels for Peace, each a visual statement about their feelings about peace/tolerance/cooperation/harmony/or unity.
- Many older classes worked with their younger buddy classes to assemble the pinwheels and write their thoughts.
- A group of parents then adorned different areas of the school with these colorful reminders of the possibilities of life without violence.
- These activities culminated with a beautiful Liturgy for Peace, celebrated by Father Omer, attended by the school body and parents, and led by the fifth grade.
- As they concluded the Mass, the students stationed themselves throughout the church and sang the "Peace Prayer".
- Peace is the blessing we pray is found by each of us and by all.
- The mission of Our Lady of Grace Catholic School is to prepare today's students to be tomorrow's leaders by integrating gospel and family values, discipline, and academic excellence into a safe, Christ-centered environment for children grades Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Lady Of Grace Elementary School also viewed these schools: Good Shepherd Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
8160 Gold Coast Dr
San Diego, CA 92126
(858)693-1522 11.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.