Our Lady Of Grace Elementary School
- The students of Our Lady of Grace School focused on the need for peace in our world.
- They made Pinwheels for Peace, each a visual statement about their feelings about peace/tolerance/cooperation/harmony/or unity.
- Many older classes worked with their younger buddy classes to assemble the pinwheels and write their thoughts.
- A group of parents then adorned different areas of the school with these colorful reminders of the possibilities of life without violence.
- These activities culminated with a beautiful Liturgy for Peace, celebrated by Father Omer, attended by the school body and parents, and led by the fifth grade.
- As they concluded the Mass, the students stationed themselves throughout the church and sang the "Peace Prayer".
- Peace is the blessing we pray is found by each of us and by all.
- The mission of Our Lady of Grace Catholic School is to prepare today's students to be tomorrow's leaders by integrating gospel and family values, discipline, and academic excellence into a safe, Christ-centered environment for children grades Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Lady Of Grace Elementary School also viewed these schools: Good Shepherd Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
8160 Gold Coast Dr
San Diego, CA 92126
(858)693-1522 11.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.