Our Lady Of Grace Elementary School
- The students of Our Lady of Grace School focused on the need for peace in our world.
- They made Pinwheels for Peace, each a visual statement about their feelings about peace/tolerance/cooperation/harmony/or unity.
- Many older classes worked with their younger buddy classes to assemble the pinwheels and write their thoughts.
- A group of parents then adorned different areas of the school with these colorful reminders of the possibilities of life without violence.
- These activities culminated with a beautiful Liturgy for Peace, celebrated by Father Omer, attended by the school body and parents, and led by the fifth grade.
- As they concluded the Mass, the students stationed themselves throughout the church and sang the "Peace Prayer".
- Peace is the blessing we pray is found by each of us and by all.
- The mission of Our Lady of Grace Catholic School is to prepare today's students to be tomorrow's leaders by integrating gospel and family values, discipline, and academic excellence into a safe, Christ-centered environment for children grades Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Lady Of Grace Elementary School also viewed these schools: Good Shepherd Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 361 students
8160 Gold Coast Dr
San Diego, CA 92126
(858) 693-1522 11.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.