Foothills Christian High School
- The mission of FCHS is to educate our students from a Biblically based worldview and to promote the development of a distinctly Christian soul.
- Teaming with parents and guardians, teachers, staff, students, and the Body of Christ, we promote the development of spiritual maturity, academic excellence,and athletic achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Mesa Grades: PK-9 | 174 students
5955 Severin Dr
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)243-1400 0.8 PK-9
- San Diego Grades: 9-12 | 74 students
2255 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)243-1329 8.7 9-12
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 490 students
755 Ocean Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112
(415)585-1725 458.5 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.