San Carlos United Methodist Pr
- San Carlos United Methodist Preschool offers a high quality, safe nurturing environment for children.
- Our highly trained staff provides for the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of the students.
- We believe that children learn by doing; therefore, we provide opportunities for learning and growth through hands-on experience.
- Preschool classes provide a balance of activities both indoors and on the playground.
- Activities include: Literature/language, math, science, creative art, dramatic play and tactile and manipulative activities.
- Each preschool day includes circle/group time, snack and playground time.
- The daily activities are based on a developmental learning philosophy.
- The staff is trained and experienced in early childhood education and exceed the Preschool requirements of the State of California.
- Staff participate regularly in workshops to broaden and enhance their effectiveness and knowledge in the field of early child education.
- All staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)460-5090 0.5 2-12
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 110 students
7007 Golfcrest Dr.
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)461-5771 0.7 NS-PK
- El Cajon Grades: K-8 | 279 students
2766 Navajo Rd
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)466-0055 1.4 K-8
- La Mesa Grades: K | 10 students
5565 Lake Park Wy
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)460-0310 1.5 K
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.