San Carlos United Methodist Pr
- San Carlos United Methodist Preschool offers a high quality, safe nurturing environment for children.
- Our highly trained staff provides for the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of the students.
- We believe that children learn by doing; therefore, we provide opportunities for learning and growth through hands-on experience.
- Preschool classes provide a balance of activities both indoors and on the playground.
- Activities include: Literature/language, math, science, creative art, dramatic play and tactile and manipulative activities.
- Each preschool day includes circle/group time, snack and playground time.
- The daily activities are based on a developmental learning philosophy.
- The staff is trained and experienced in early childhood education and exceed the Preschool requirements of the State of California.
- Staff participate regularly in workshops to broaden and enhance their effectiveness and knowledge in the field of early child education.
- All staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)460-5090 0.5 2-12
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 110 students
7007 Golfcrest Dr.
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)461-5771 0.7 NS-PK
- El Cajon Grades: K-8 | 279 students
2766 Navajo Rd
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)466-0055 1.4 K-8
- La Mesa Grades: K | 10 students
5565 Lake Park Wy
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)460-0310 1.5 K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.