San Carlos United Methodist Pr
Tel: (619) 464-4335
- San Carlos United Methodist Preschool offers a high quality, safe nurturing environment for children.
- Our highly trained staff provides for the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of the students.
- We believe that children learn by doing; therefore, we provide opportunities for learning and growth through hands-on experience.
- Preschool classes provide a balance of activities both indoors and on the playground.
- Activities include: Literature/language, math, science, creative art, dramatic play and tactile and manipulative activities.
- Each preschool day includes circle/group time, snack and playground time.
- The daily activities are based on a developmental learning philosophy.
- The staff is trained and experienced in early childhood education and exceed the Preschool requirements of the State of California.
- Staff participate regularly in workshops to broaden and enhance their effectiveness and knowledge in the field of early child education.
- All staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
(619) 460-5090 0.5 2-12
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 110 students
7007 Golfcrest Dr
San Diego, CA 92119
(619) 461-5771 0.7 NS-PK
- El Cajon Grades: K-8 | 274 students
2766 Navajo Rd
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619) 433-0199 1.4 K-8
- La Mesa Grades: K | 10 students
5565 Lake Park Wy
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619) 460-0310 1.5 K
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?