San Carlos United Methodist Pr
- San Carlos United Methodist Preschool offers a high quality, safe nurturing environment for children.
- Our highly trained staff provides for the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of the students.
- We believe that children learn by doing; therefore, we provide opportunities for learning and growth through hands-on experience.
- Preschool classes provide a balance of activities both indoors and on the playground.
- Activities include: Literature/language, math, science, creative art, dramatic play and tactile and manipulative activities.
- Each preschool day includes circle/group time, snack and playground time.
- The daily activities are based on a developmental learning philosophy.
- The staff is trained and experienced in early childhood education and exceed the Preschool requirements of the State of California.
- Staff participate regularly in workshops to broaden and enhance their effectiveness and knowledge in the field of early child education.
- All staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)460-5090 0.5 2-12
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 110 students
7007 Golfcrest Dr
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)461-5771 0.7 NS-PK
- El Cajon Grades: K-8 | 279 students
2766 Navajo Rd
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)466-0055 1.4 K-8
- La Mesa Grades: K | 10 students
5565 Lake Park Wy
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)460-0310 1.5 K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.