San Carlos KinderCare
The staff at San Carlos KinderCare is a great a team.
Children are number one to the team. The teams of teachers work together to make sure all children are safe, happy and excited to be at school.
All of our teachers have a vast background in early childhood development.
Our goal is to help children grow and find themselves through education.
Please come visit and see how we can make you smile about your child's education today.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 110 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- San Carlos KinderCare is situated just across from Cowles Mountain near the beautiful Mission Trails park. The center is large facility with a generous amount of outdoor playspace. Children from six weeks to twelve years buzz with excitement as they enter the building and look forward to another day of learning. The environment is friendly and inviting as children, parents and staff interact with one another. We look forward to meeting your family and welcoming you and your child.
- Here at San Carlos KinderCare the Health and Safety of the children is of utmost importance. We have guidelines in place to ensure that we provide a safe and clean environment; from Child Supervision Records to our Clean Concepts program our teachers have all the necessary training and tools to keep the children in their care safe. Our menu options are not only delicious, but also adhere to guidelines for child nutrition. We are happy to guide parents toward resources on health and safety, many of which can be seen prominently displayed on the health and safety board located in our lobby.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Development Associates, CCA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Endorse San Carlos KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Questions Your Consultant Can Ask and You Can't
Use an educational consultant to ask those tough questions you are not comfortable asking.
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?