San Carlos KinderCare
- The staff at San Carlos KinderCare is a great a team.
- Children are number one to the team. The teams of teachers work together to make sure all children are safe, happy and excited to be at school.
- All of our teachers have a vast background in early childhood development.
- Our goal is to help children grow and find themselves through education.
- Please come visit and see how we can make you smile about your child's education today.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- San Carlos KinderCare is situated just across from Cowles Mountain near the beautiful Mission Trails park. The center is large facility with a generous amount of outdoor playspace. Children from six weeks to twelve years buzz with excitement as they enter the building and look forward to another day of learning. The environment is friendly and inviting as children, parents and staff interact with one another. We look forward to meeting your family and welcoming you and your child.
- Here at San Carlos KinderCare the Health and Safety of the children is of utmost importance. We have guidelines in place to ensure that we provide a safe and clean environment; from Child Supervision Records to our Clean Concepts program our teachers have all the necessary training and tools to keep the children in their care safe. Our menu options are not only delicious, but also adhere to guidelines for child nutrition. We are happy to guide parents toward resources on health and safety, many of which can be seen prominently displayed on the health and safety board located in our lobby.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Development Associates, CCA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-K | 198 students
6554 Cowles Mountain Blvd
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)464-4335 0.7 PK-K
- San Diego Grades: 2-12 | 92 students
6460 Boulder Lake Ave
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)460-5090 1.2 2-12
- La Mesa Grades: K | 10 students
5565 Lake Park Wy
La Mesa, CA 91942
(619)460-0310 1.5 K
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 361 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
(619)583-6270 1.8 PK-8
- El Cajon Grades: K-8 | 279 students
2766 Navajo Rd
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)466-0055 2 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.