Savannah Christian Academy
- As a ministry of Sharon Baptist Church, the missio of Savannah Christian Academy is to assist parents in Biblically educating their children by promoting, practicing, and preserving academic achievement and Godly principles so that their chilren may learn to glorify God in all areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki slacks with solid color polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
Core Values of SCA:
- The Bible: God's inerrant word
- Chirst-likeness: God's pattern for our lives
- Church & Service: God's use of our lives
- Quality Eduation: God's preparation of our mind
- Physical Fitness: God's preparation of our body
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.