Savannah Christian Academy
Tel: (731) 926-1504
- As a ministry of Sharon Baptist Church, the missio of Savannah Christian Academy is to assist parents in Biblically educating their children by promoting, practicing, and preserving academic achievement and Godly principles so that their chilren may learn to glorify God in all areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki slacks with solid color polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
Core Values of SCA:
- The Bible: God's inerrant word
- Chirst-likeness: God's pattern for our lives
- Church & Service: God's use of our lives
- Quality Eduation: God's preparation of our mind
- Physical Fitness: God's preparation of our body
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.