School In The Pines
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (281) 288-6402
- School in the Pines Preschool is committed to fully preparing each child for their next year of education, be it another year of preschool, or the start of elementary school.
- We offer diverse experiences that allow children to develop in all areas, including relationships, manners, social skills, all areas of cognitive development, and physical fitness/fine and gross motor skills.
- School in the Pines Extended Care is committed to loving and nurturing children who are here all day.
- We believe in giving children a chance to play alone or with a group, depending on his or her needs at the time.
- School in the Pines School-Age Care is committed to providing an environment where children can relax and unwind after a busy day of school.
- Children who are here after school and on holidays need comfortable surroundings to express themselves and feel at home.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 101 students
2050 Fm 2920 Rd
Spring, TX 77388
(281) 288-7744 1.4 PK-K
- Spring Grades: K | 53 students
2050 Louetta Rd
Spring, TX 77388
(281) 355-6776 0.8 K
- Houston Grades: NS-PK | 420 students
17100 Butte Creek Rd.
Houston, TX 77090
(281) 444-4547 2.7 NS-PK
Awesome place to work during the summer. Kids go on cool field trips and swim almost every day.
- Posted by Teacher - Max
Both my daughters attend School in the Pines. One is about to finish pre-k and she is more than well prepared for kindergarten next year. She has progressed so much academically and socially. School in the pines is family to our kids. They love the teachers and my youngest has decided she's taking her teachers to kindergarten with her. They are always greeted cheerfully in the morning and they look forward to going everyday. I am so thankful for the teachers and the trust I have in them.
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.