Seven Hills School
- Seven Hills is founded on the very real belief that the differences between girls and boys are significant enough to support a model school committed to instruction and learning methods based on current research as it reflects the hearts and minds of boys in the middle years.
- At Seven Hills, we have the opportunity to create from the ground up an environment that values one-on-one learning.
- Teachers are encouraged to reduce teaching time in the front of the classroom and work side by side with each student during class periods.
- Learning assessments employed at Seven Hills are selected for their ability to individualize learning strategies for each student.
- Tests that are incorporated in the Seven Hills community will function as learning exercises that deepen the learning experience rather than generate performance-based comparisons.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,090|
|Admissions Director||Mr. Drew M. Lineberger|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Debate, Game Club, Model UN, Running, Tennis, Video Game Club, Yearbook Debate, Game Club, Model UN, Running, Tennis, Yearbook, Video Game Club,