Silverline Montessori - Silverlake Campus
As a Montessori school,we don't follow a structured curriculum. Instead we observe the children and use their interests and level of ability as a guide, allowing children to do what they are ready and willing to do.
We reinforce their self-initiated activities by paying full attention while being quietly available.
In our preschool classroom, our school environment is dedicated to nurturing a child's inherent curiosity by enabling children to explore and discover.
Our classrooms and materials are designed to stimulate the child's senses as well as to respond to the pre-school child's need for order within the world.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 137 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Founded in 2000, Silverline Montessori School has been committed to the emotional, social and educational growth of our children. Each day, our school community gives us a chance to create a close connection with the families we meet and the children we serve. Our programs offer exploration and learning in math, language, science, history, geography, botany, Spanish, music, practical life skills and art areas. Our classrooms and curriculum are designed to enhance the senses of our children. The Montessori Method aims to open children's minds towards academic development and helps them reach their highest level of potential as individuals.
Endorse Silverline Montessori - Silverlake Campus. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.