The teachers at SilverLake KinderCare are passionate about teaching and nurturing children: they have an average tenure of nine years with KinderCare, and more than half of our staff hold a Child Development Associate's Degree, or an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The Silverlake KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development training to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to SilverLake KinderCare in Pearland. We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at SilverLake KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At Silverlake KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds also remain closed at all times. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry, so that only authorized family members who have the code to enter the building. For visitors, there is a doorbell at the door, and they are greeted by a member of the Center Management. We conduct monthly fire drills, quarterly severe weather drills, and ensure that all staff members maintain First Aid and CPR qualifications annually. In addition, we maintain a high level of cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NCI through Workforce (based on availability), NACCRRA.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Silverlake KinderCare?
The application deadline for Silverlake KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Silverlake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.