Learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Our teachers know children thrive when the process of discovery is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced.
Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by state law.
Our teachers are passionate about what they do and they love what they do.
No other early childhood education provider can match the level of customer service, experience, and commitment you will find here.
In my center alone, our teachers have 70 years of experience with KinderCare.
That is a huge testament to their commitment and love of teaching.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Smyrna! Our experienced and well educated staff is excited to have the opportunity to provide your child an engaging and enriched learning experience. It is one of our goals to work in partnership with families to ensure that all children's specific needs are being met. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment to help your child to connect spoken words and print, helping develop early literacy and writing skills. We take great pride in providing the first stepping stones to your child's lifelong success. It is our personal goal that every child feels at home and is loved, nurtured and well taken care of. We would love to invite you to tour our center and look forward to meeting you and your little ones. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to join your family!
- Food and Nutrition: Each day, we help nourish your child's growing mind and body by providing nutritious, tasty meals and snacks. Our center offer a variety of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins- including calcium-rich foods. Security: Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to the built-in security features of our center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. Positive Guidance: Part of what children are learning in their early years is how to get along with others and what behaviors are appropriate in different situations. My teachers take a proactive and preventive approach to guidance that reinforces appropriate behaviors rather than focusing on inappropriate behaviors. To do this, our teachers are trained to use various techniques including redirection, praise, and distraction.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Punjabi, Spanish
- Georgia CAPS, Children's welfare, Quality Care for Children, Center for family Resources, NACCRA and can take others not on list
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Smyrna KinderCare?
The application deadline for Smyrna KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Smyrna KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.