Learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Our teachers know children thrive when the process of discovery is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced.
Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by state law.
Our teachers are passionate about what they do and they love what they do.
No other early childhood education provider can match the level of customer service, experience, and commitment you will find here.
In my center alone, our teachers have 70 years of experience with KinderCare.
That is a huge testament to their commitment and love of teaching.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Smyrna! Our experienced and well educated staff is excited to have the opportunity to provide your child an engaging and enriched learning experience. It is one of our goals to work in partnership with families to ensure that all children's specific needs are being met. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment to help your child to connect spoken words and print, helping develop early literacy and writing skills. We take great pride in providing the first stepping stones to your child's lifelong success. It is our personal goal that every child feels at home and is loved, nurtured and well taken care of. We would love to invite you to tour our center and look forward to meeting you and your little ones. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to join your family!
- Food and Nutrition: Each day, we help nourish your child's growing mind and body by providing nutritious, tasty meals and snacks. Our center offer a variety of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins- including calcium-rich foods. Security: Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to the built-in security features of our center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. Positive Guidance: Part of what children are learning in their early years is how to get along with others and what behaviors are appropriate in different situations. My teachers take a proactive and preventive approach to guidance that reinforces appropriate behaviors rather than focusing on inappropriate behaviors. To do this, our teachers are trained to use various techniques including redirection, praise, and distraction.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Punjabi, Spanish
- Accreditations: Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Georgia CAPS, Children's welfare, Quality Care for Children, Center for family Resources, NACCRA and can take others not on list
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Smyrna KinderCare?
The application deadline for Smyrna KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Smyrna KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.