Covenant Christian School
- Covenant Christian School partners with Christian families to shape the future and make disciples through Christ-centered, classical and reformed education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school uniforms required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / May. 30|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $5845-$9620.|
|Admissions Director||Connie Cameron|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Cross CountryCross Country|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet, Chess, Girl Scouts|
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Road Runners, Socce
- Covenant exists to partner with area Christian families in the Christian education of their children. Therefore, at least one parent must provide proof of a current and active membership in a Christian church along with a credible testimony as a Bible believing Christian. Many Christian demoninations are represented by the student body at CCS.
- At Covenant, we are shaping the future by shepherding hearts and minds.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AustellGrades: PK-12 | 393 students
2356 Clay Rd
Austell, GA 30106
- KennesawGrades: NS-12 | 1250 students
1275 Stanley Road
Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Powder SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 343 students
4052 Hiram Lithia Springs Rd.
Powder Springs, GA 30127
- MariettaGrades: PK-12 | 987 students
700 Cobb Parkway N
Marietta, GA 30062
- MariettaGrades: PK-12 | 649 students
4385 Lower Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30068
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.