St Benedicts Episcopal School
- In the Episcopal traditions of scholarship, openness and inclusion, St. Benedict's Episcopal School encourages student creativity and inquiry-based learning in a caring and nurturing environment. Founded in 2008, the school enrolls approximately 500 students (3 year olds through 8th grade) in a program that believes every child grows, learns and develops at a different pace.
- Our rigorous academic programs include Spanish as a core subject from preschool through 8th grade.
- Small classroom sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios contribute to honoring every child every day and meeting each child wherever they land in their journey. Being mindful of the different ethnic and religious backgrounds of our students, we offer character education in the Episcopal traditions of respecting and valuing the larger picture of which we are all a part.
- We treasure our community and strive to draw our circle wide to encompass all of those around us and celebrate our differences. For more information please visit our website (stbs.org).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||450 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anne Shamanski|
|Admissions Associate||Ami Mayo|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Softball, Swimming, TennisBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
3D Painting and CAD Club, Art Club, Band Club, Book Club, Cheer, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Cup Stacking Club, Dance Club, Karate, LEGO Stem and Robotics, Performing Arts Club, Sports Club, STEM Club, Tennis Club, Yoga
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1673 students
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404)262-3032 2.4 K-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-5 | 93 students
4805 Tilly Mill Rd
Atlanta, GA 30360
(770)457-8963 13.2 NS-5
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.