When it comes to keeping you up to date with your child's engaging learning experiences, the teachers here strive to make our service and communication exceptional.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to serve your child as a unique member of our KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- As an early childhood environment we set the stage for the type of learning that will take place within the classroom. It's where the main activities of the day happen, such as playing, eating, sleeping, and washing hands. We go beyond these basic activities to provide a high quality environment for young children that supports a program's philosophy and curriculum. We believe that by focusing on specific elements within the classroom environment will support curriculum and therefore help foster children's learning.
- We ensure a healthy and safe environment by providing a keypad entry for the families enrolled as well as fenced in playgrounds. We also make sure that all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRA, MAXIMUS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cooper Lake KinderCare?
The application deadline for Cooper Lake KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cooper Lake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.