Cooper Lake KinderCare
When it comes to keeping you up to date with your child's engaging learning experiences, the teachers here strive to make our service and communication exceptional.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to serve your child as a unique member of our KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- As an early childhood environment we set the stage for the type of learning that will take place within the classroom. It's where the main activities of the day happen, such as playing, eating, sleeping, and washing hands. We go beyond these basic activities to provide a high quality environment for young children that supports a program's philosophy and curriculum. We believe that by focusing on specific elements within the classroom environment will support curriculum and therefore help foster children's learning.
- We ensure a healthy and safe environment by providing a keypad entry for the families enrolled as well as fenced in playgrounds. We also make sure that all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRA, MAXIMUS
Endorse Cooper Lake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.