Snyder Child Care Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (910) 484-5067
- Snyder Child Care Center is an extension of the Christian ministry of Snyder Memorial Baptist Church.
- As such, the church, as well as the Child Care Center staff and faculty, will endeavor to build a program that will encourage the development of Christian principles in the lives of children placed in our care.
- We will accomplish this with a sound curriculum taught in a manner that will make each child feel loved, wanted, cared for, and secure.
- We recognize that each child learns differently and will provide avenues for different learning styles.
- We believe that in order for children to successfully handle the trials of life, they must develop a relationship with both Christ and His teachings.
- We want children to leave Snyder Child Care Center ready to move into society as a positive, productive person with Christian values.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-PK
2014 Fort Bragg Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28303
(910) 483-3582 0.4 NS-PK
- Fayetteville Grades: NS | 60 students
1601 Raeford Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28305
(910) 484-0250 0.9 NS
- Fayetteville Grades: K | 10 students
1727 ROXIE AVENUE
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910) 323-3010 1.8 K
My son has been enrolled in Snyder Memorial Child Care Center for roughly five months and the experience has been wonderful. This is primarily due to my son's teacher Ms. Chiffon who is in charge of the 1 to 2 year-old room. The room is always clean and tidy (which can be a challenge with this particular age group to say the least). Ms. Chiffon ensures that we (the parents) are informed of all activities, requirements, and well-being of our son on a day-to-day basis. She does a great job in developing the kids'' communication skills and educates the in arts, counting, the alphabet, and introduction to reading. Most importantly for my family, my son loves her. My son still has a difficult time when I drop him off in the mornings as he doesn't want me to leave him. Despite this, she will take him into her arms and console him (which cannot be said for all child care services). I stand outside of the door to listen and in only a few seconds, he not only stops crying but he is laughing and playing. Although our interaction with the other staff members has been limited, Ms. Chiffon is a great reason to look no further when considering child care services for the one most valuable to you! Army Dad
- Posted by Parent - opnex
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?