Fort Bragg KinderCare
Tel: (910) 483-3582
- Here at Fort Bragg KinderCare our teachers and staff members are passionate about your child's happiness and growth.
- We are committed to provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- Our highly trained teachers are devoted to giving each child the skills he or she needs to excel socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
- We believe that a whole child is a happy child! KinderCare devotes time and resources to teacher professional development.
- Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- This commitment to our own professional development lets us provide outstanding quality care in our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare on Fort Bragg Road! Our experienced and well educated staff is excited to have the opportunity to provide your child an engaging and enriched learning experience. It is one of our goals to work in partnership with families to ensure that all children's specific needs are being met. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment to help your child to connect spoken words and print, helping develop early literacy and writing skills. We take great pride in providing the first stepping stones to your child's lifelong success. It is our personal goal that every child feels at home and is loved, nurtured and well taken care of. We would love to invite you to tour our center and look forward to meeting you and your little ones. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to join your family!
- Here at Fort Bragg KinderCare Learning Center we take every measure so our parents can rest assured their child is safe while getting the education they deserve! We offer a secured keypad code entry system, multiple attendance records, progressive head-count procedures, Safe Arrival and Departure policies, etc.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- MAC Military, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: NS | 60 students
1601 Raeford Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28305
(910) 484-0250 0.9 NS
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.