Fort Bragg KinderCare
Tel: (910) 483-3582
Here at Fort Bragg KinderCare our teachers and staff members are passionate about your child's happiness and growth.
We are committed to provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
Our highly trained teachers are devoted to giving each child the skills he or she needs to excel socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
We believe that a whole child is a happy child! KinderCare devotes time and resources to teacher professional development.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
This commitment to our own professional development lets us provide outstanding quality care in our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare on Fort Bragg Road! Our experienced and well educated staff is excited to have the opportunity to provide your child an engaging and enriched learning experience. It is one of our goals to work in partnership with families to ensure that all children's specific needs are being met. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment to help your child to connect spoken words and print, helping develop early literacy and writing skills. We take great pride in providing the first stepping stones to your child's lifelong success. It is our personal goal that every child feels at home and is loved, nurtured and well taken care of. We would love to invite you to tour our center and look forward to meeting you and your little ones. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to join your family!
- Here at Fort Bragg KinderCare Learning Center we take every measure so our parents can rest assured their child is safe while getting the education they deserve! We offer a secured keypad code entry system, multiple attendance records, progressive head-count procedures, Safe Arrival and Departure policies, etc.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- MAC Military, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Fort Bragg KinderCare is Cornerstone Christian Academy (1.4 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Snyder Child Care Center (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: NS | 60 students
1601 Raeford Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28305
(910) 484-0250 0.9 NS
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.