St. Ann Catholic School
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (910) 483-3902
- Saint Ann Catholic School and Neighborhood Youth Center provides a Christian, family atmosphere, focused on supporting and nurturing the education of each child.
- Our school guides each student and encourages them to search for genuine meaning in life, through faith-filled experiences integral to the curriculum.
- A preeminent component of our curriculum is the ideal that service to others is the distinguishing characteristic of a well-lived life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-8 | 223 students
1620 Marlborough Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910) 323-1865 3.1 NS-8
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-12 | 242 students
6548 Rockfish Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(910) 424-1205 9.4 NS-12
- Pottstown Grades: 9-12 | 506 students
860 Beech Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
(610) 326-1000 399.9 9-12
I love the school as they accept us for who we are they don't judge for how we act, they judge us on our kindness.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - st.ann
We have been a part of St. Ann for 9 years, my children are happy to go to school each day, the teachers, principal and staff are all very caring and work hard with students on both academics, character, leadership and service. The best school in Fayetteville.
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. O
Best school this side of the Mississippi. Each teachers cares for their students and students receive PERSONAL attention. Our children definitely received a top notch education as well as extraordinary values needed for this day and age!!!
- Posted by Parent - Danielle
Great school with a close community feel. Experienced and caring teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Amy
Excellent school with caring teachers. My son went from a public school where bullying was rampant and unpunished to St. Ann's where my son has flourished in a stress-free environment.
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. C
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.