- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 77 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Culinary Arts Club, Fitness Club, Gaming Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
HS Band, Music Lab/Music Production
- All incoming students are referred thru the public school system after they have identified a need for increased therapeutic supports. The intake/admissions process typically takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks and is dependent on several components: the completion of the referral packet, the review of the packet by the intake team, and the scheduling of the tour/registration that is required prior to enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Soar Learning Center often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Soar Learning Center?
Endorse Soar Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards