Sorrento Valley KinderCare Photo #7 - Small groups of children attend Math, Phonics, Reading, Spanish, and Music classes in this Learning Adventures Classroom.
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- La Jolla Children's Learning Lab is a NAEYC accredited center, and uses a proprietary educational program which provides unlimited opportunities for the development of the whole child. We offer a unique curriculum for every age level, centered on developmentally appropriate and fun activities encouraging children to develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially.
- La Jolla Children's Learning Lab offers many health and safety features including; a keypad entry, fenced playground and monthly fire and earthquake drills. Every staff member must maintain an updated CPR and First Aid certification. We also have a Health and Safety coordinator onsite who conducts daily checks of the outdoor areas to ensure a safe environment for our children, completes monthly checks of the entire facility, and oversees all health and safety matters.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Sorrento Valley KinderCare?
The application deadline for Sorrento Valley KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sorrento Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.