South Bend Junior Academy
- South Bend Junior Academy is a 3-Year STEM Grant Recipient. We believe all students should be challenged, and thus we have implemented project-based learning.
- Our multicultural student population enjoys a nurturing and safe environment and individualized learning plans in a loving atmosphere.
- We value communication with both parents and students. Students experience optimal classroom size and student-teacher ratio along with instruction in emerging technology. We accept Indiana Choice Scholarships.
South Bend Junior Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess club, STEM program
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our certified teachers and staff are highly qualified and hand-selected for their posts. They teach to the whole child, giving him or her a transforming educational experience with a Bible-based curriculum using the latest teaching methods and emerging technology.
- The campus is located on 5 beautiful acres off of Ironwood Road. Contact us today to schedule a personal tour.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.