Marian High School
Tel: (574) 259-5257
- Marian High School challenges students to spiritual and moral growth, academic and physical excellence, and social maturity.
- As a Catholic community, Marian values the sanctity and individuality of each student and strives to live the example set by Jesus Christ as teacher and servant.
- The Marian community recognizes that each student is created in the image of God with unique gifts, needs, and abilities.
- As individuals and as a community, Marian strives to live the example set by Jesus Christ as teacher and servant.
- Marian provides challenging curricula to enhance each student's intellectual, spiritual, moral, and physical growth.
- All students can learn, succeed, and achieve their potential in a safe and physically comfortable environment.
- The Marian community is dedicated to developing students who will become honest, responsible, and respected leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||670 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||32 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition plus fees for families registered at and contributing to one of diocesan parishes is approximately $8,000. Tuition plus fees for those families who are not contributing to one of the diocesan parishes is approximately $9,000.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Mary Kay Dance|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Jane Callan|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Fencing, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Ambassadors/Leadership Team, Art Club, Bowling, Campus Ministry Leadership Team, French Club, German Club, Latin Club, Liturgical Choir, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl, Right to Life Club, Robotics, Science Olympiad, Ski Club, Spanish Club, Vincentians Service Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- Marian is a college-preparatory school.
- Approximately 97% of the graduates go directly to four-year colleges and universities.
- Marian's SAT scores are above state and national averages.
- Marian offers dual credit classes so that students can obtain both high school and college credit.
- Marian is rated "A - Exemplary" by the Indiana Department of Education.
- Marian encourages community service through its co-curricular clubs and organizations including Campus Ministry, Vincentians, Art Club, and National Honor Society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mishawaka Grades: K-9 | 202 students
524 W 8th St
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574) 259-4214 0.6 K-9
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
1101 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46617
(574) 288-0098 2.6 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: 9-12 | 883 students
1441 N Michigan St
South Bend, IN 46617
(574) 233-6137 4.1 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.