St Joseph High School
- Saint Joseph's High School is a college preparatory school dedicated to Catholic education and academic accomplishment in a supportive environment, which respects dignity of all individuals and fosters leadership, service, and life-long learning.
- We want to inspire leadership, service, and lifelong learning in each of our students.
- Saint Joseph's fosters a climate that encourages decision-making with an informed conscience in light of the Gospel message.
- We believe that each student is gifted with unique abilities, needs, and interests, ready to be challenged to become a capable and independent thinker.
- The school and staff are called to provide an environment of challenging curricular and co-curricular activities that encourages each student to achieve successful academic learning and growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||932 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 463 students
52473 State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574)272-3922 2.5 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-12 | 155 students
5715 Miami St
South Bend, IN 46614
(574)291-3620 5.6 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.