St Joseph High School
Tel: (574) 233-6137
- Saint Joseph's High School is a college preparatory school dedicated to Catholic education and academic accomplishment in a supportive environment, which respects dignity of all individuals and fosters leadership, service, and life-long learning.
- We want to inspire leadership, service, and lifelong learning in each of our students.
- Saint Joseph's fosters a climate that encourages decision-making with an informed conscience in light of the Gospel message.
- We believe that each student is gifted with unique abilities, needs, and interests, ready to be challenged to become a capable and independent thinker.
- The school and staff are called to provide an environment of challenging curricular and co-curricular activities that encourages each student to achieve successful academic learning and growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||883 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 472 students
52473 State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574) 272-3922 2.5 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-12 | 172 students
5715 Miami St
South Bend, IN 46614
(574) 291-3620 5.6 PK-12
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
1101 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46617
(574) 288-0098 1.6 PK-8
- Mishawaka Grades: 9-12 | 670 students
1311 S Logan Street
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574) 259-5257 4.1 9-12
- Mishawaka Grades: K-9 | 202 students
524 W 8th St
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574) 259-4214 4.3 K-9
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?