- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 244 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Students wear uniforms.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Mock Trial, Sustainability Club, Trinity Life Committee, Volunteer Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Chamber Choir, Mens' Choir, Trinity Literary Review, Womens' Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The mission of Trinity Schools is to impart basic ordered knowledge about the world and to train students in basic intellectual skills and qualities of mind so that they might be of use to God in the wise care and governance of his creation and in the building of his kingdom. We accomplish this by establishing a culture marked by the discovery of truth, the practice of goodness, the creation of beauty, and the development of intellectual and aesthetic habits of mind. Trinity School is a community of learners characterized by the rigorous exploration of reality, the free and disciplined exchange of ideas, and active participation in the fine arts.
- 6th-12th grade
- 4-time award winner of the U.S. Board of Education's Blue Ribbon of Excellence Award
- Highest SAT scores in the area
- Single-sex class rooms
- Co-ed school
- Mission focused
- Unparalleled training in writing
- Daily morning prayer
- Core curriculum
- Integrated math and science curriculum
- Four years of Latin
- College-level MATLAB instruction (only offered in 3 high schools in the US)
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Trinity School At Greenlawn offer?
What is Trinity School At Greenlawn's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Trinity School At Greenlawn?
Endorse Trinity School At Greenlawn. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards