St. Joseph Grade School
- Saint Joseph's High School is a college preparatory school dedicated to Catholic education and academic accomplishment in a supportive environment, which respects dignity of all individuals and fosters leadership, service, and life-long learning.
- The Saint Joseph's High School staff recognizes the unique role of a Roman Catholic secondary school in helping individuals to live the Gospel message of Jesus Christ and therefore endorses the following beliefs: students develop the gift of faith through prayer, community worship, and service while growing in knowledge of the Catholic faith through religious instruction; Saint Joseph's fosters a climate that encourages decision-making with an informed conscience in light of the Gospel message; positive teacher and parent expectations for students lead to positive achievement and self-esteem; each student is gifted with unique abilities, needs, and interests, ready to be challenged to become a capable and independent thinker; and the school and staff are called to provide an environment of challenging curricular and co-curricular activities that encourages each student to achieve successful academic learning and growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||426 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South BendGrades: PK-8 | 463 students
52473 State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
- MishawakaGrades: K-9 | 171 students
223 W Grove St
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- ElkhartGrades: K-8 | 366 students
1331 N Main St
Elkhart, IN 46514
- South BendGrades: K-8 | 34 students
2730 S Ironwood Dr
South Bend, IN 46614
- MishawakaGrades: PK-8 | 231 students
4508 Vistula Rd
Mishawaka, IN 46544
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.