Teachers and Staff at KinderCare Collins are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The Collins KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare. Our amazing teachers bring our classrooms to
life. Every activity and lesson is planned by them to help prepare
your child for success in school and beyond. With designated
learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every
classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. We also have Spanish included in our curriculum.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entrance, where only authorized family members have a code to enter.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCMS Tarrant County
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Collins KinderCare?
The application deadline for South Collins KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse South Collins KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.