South Walton Montessori Academy
- South Walton Montessori Academy, established in 2004, is committed to providing children with a foundation for lifelong learning.
- Our non-profit school is designed to nurture the development of the whole child through creative discovery and interaction with teachers, peers and materials.
- We believe in preparing an enthusiastic environment that will nurture the growing child.
- Our curriculum fosters intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development and prepares our children to be global citizens.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)878-1052 618.2 NS-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.