South Walton Montessori Academy
Tel: (850) 231-5955
- South Walton Montessori Academy, established in 2004, is committed to providing children with a foundation for lifelong learning.
- Our non-profit school is designed to nurture the development of the whole child through creative discovery and interaction with teachers, peers and materials.
- We believe in preparing an enthusiastic environment that will nurture the growing child.
- Our curriculum fosters intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development and prepares our children to be global citizens.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479) 878-1052 618.2 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.