Southeast Early Learning Center
- Southeast Early Learning Center is owned and operated by the Bedford Church of the Nazarene.
- We are a childcare facility that provides a safe and nurturing environment for children which will encourage them to grow and develop socially, intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- We have qualified staff to provide pre-school, pre-kindergarten and before and after school care for children of all races, nationalities and religions.
- While diverse beliefs and religions will be respected, the atmosphere and spiritual objectives are distinctly Christian, seeking to follow the model of Jesus Christ.
- Christian cultural and religious values will be shared with all children through stories, songs, simple prayers and weekly chapel services.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maple Heights Grades: NS-K | 130 students
14600 Turney Rd
Maple Heights, OH 44137
(216)475-3633 2.2 NS-K
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
13633 Rockside Rd
Cleveland, OH 44125
(216)662-9380 2.6 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 230 students
18230 Harvard Ave
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216)991-9644 3.2 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.