As a parent, you want to be assured that your children are spending their day with quality and nurturing teachers.
You are certain to find very passionate individuals that truly care about the needs and development of the children in our program.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our school! We are conveniently located on the Southlake - Grapevine border, just off of Highway 114. Feel free to contact us if you would like to schedule a time to visit and get a hands on experience of our KinderCare family!
- Our school is equipped with a key code entry door, and upon enrollment each family receives a security code. All doors and playground gates are locked and secure at all times. All teachers are certified in CPR/First Aid, and all employees working with children under the age of two receive SIDS, Shaken Baby, and Infant Brain Development trainings annually. There are telephones located in every classroom where parents may call and talk directly to their child's teacher as often as they'd like.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA (military) No other subsidy programs currently being accepted
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
We started at the school almost 2 yrs ago when our daughter was 3 months. Everyone is always so kind and loving towards her. Ms. Rosario in the infant room is a complete angel and Ms. Lesa in the toddler room is so fun and sweet to my daughter. We love this school so much.
Endorse Southlake-Grapevine KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.