Southport Presbyterian Christian School
Tel: (317) 534-2935
- SPCS is a Christ-centered educational institution. We believe children are created in the image of God as unique persons of intrisic worth.
- Our purpose is to educate each child according to individual needs in an atomsphere which fosters the child's optimum growth.
- We dedicate ourselves to a continual process of academic excellence.
- We emphasize a nuturing environment, spiritual development, academic excellence, character building, acceptable social behavior, individual creativity, self-confidence, ability to problem solve, independence, and sence of security.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Southport Presbyterian Christian School also viewed these schools: South County Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Kingstown Grades: PK-3 | 104 students
1239 Tower Hill Rd
North Kingstown, RI 02852
(401) 294-3575 776.8 PK-3
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.